This website provides online documentation for all Stonebranch products.
Current documentation for the Universal Automation Center contains the following spaces:
|Universal Automation Center Documentation||Provides links to all current documentation and access to all previous versions of documentation.|
|Universal Automation Center||Provides an overview of Universal Automation Center.|
|Universal Controller 6.4.x||Provides information on Universal Controller.|
|Universal Agent 6.3.x||Provides information on Universal Agent and specific information on Universal Command and Universal Data Mover.|
|Support, Maintenance Lists, and Release Information||Provides information on product maintenance, platform and browser support, end of support dates, release information, technical briefs, and links to all documentation.|
Similar spaces are provided for earlier versions of documentation.
You can access this website three different ways:
- In your browser address bar, enter docs.stonebranch.com/confluence.
- On the Stonebranch website, select documentation from the support menu.
- From the Universal Controller user interface, click (the help button) in the upper right corner of any screen.
Accessing this website from your browser address bar or the Stonebranch website takes you to the home page for Universal Automation Center Documentation.
Accessing this website from the Universal Controller user interface takes you to the home page for Universal Controller 6.4.x.
Each page on the website is organized into two frames: a Navigation frame on the left and a Documentation frame on the right.
The upper half of the Navigation frame is the same on every page. It contains links that form a master table of contents; for the current Universal Automation Center documentation:
- Home page for the entire website
- Home page for Universal Automation Center
- Home page for Universal Controller 6.4.x
- Home page for Universal Agent 6.3.x - All Components
- Home page for Universal Agent 6.3.x - Universal Command
- Home page for Universal Agent 6.3.x - Universal Data Mover
- Home page for Support, Maintenance Lists, and Release Information
- Documentation Library
- Documentation - All Versions
- Documentation Help (this page)
- Site Map
The lower half of the Navigation frame contains a table of contents for the current documentation space, preceded by a search box for searching that space (see Searching the Website, below).
Each home page contains links to landing pages based on feature or function, such as Installation or Security.
To search the entire documentation website, enter the search text in the Search All Documentation box at the top right of any page.
To search only the current space, enter search text in the Navigation frame Search box. Text above the search box identifies the current documentation space to be searched.
Both searches provide a list of pages containing the best matches for the data being searched. Click a page link to view the page.
To search the contents of a page, use the web browser Find action (typically Ctrl-F) to locate a specific instance of the search data.
To find pages containing an exact match of the search text, enclose the text in double quotation marks ( " ).
To find pages that contain at least one instance of each word in the search text (including exact matches), do not enclose the text in double quotation marks.
You can use * as a wildcard in your search text, as long as it is not the first search character.
Search text is not case-sensitive.
PDFs of website information are provided on the All Universal Automation Center PDFs page. Each PDF contains interactive bookmarks and Table of Contents.
If you want to create a PDF of specific information from your current location in the website:
- From the Browse drop-down list, click Advanced.
- From the Export menu, click PDF Export.
- Select any or all of the pages to be included in the PDF.
- Click Export.
- When the PDF export is complete, click the Download here link.
Your PDF may contain instances of the following message: Error formatting macro: redirect: java.lang.NullPointerException. This is not an error in the PDF; it is internally generated code that identifies where page redirection has been implemented in the online documentation in order to automatically expand the Navigation panel.
If you want to create a PDF of the current page:
- From the Tools drop-down list, click Export to PDF.
- Open or Save the PDF.
You can create a ZIP file of all PDFs on the PDFs page in any Documentation Library.
- Access the Documentation Library page.
- Click the All Universal Automation Center PDFs link.
- On the All Universal Automation Center PDFs page, select Tools > Attachments.
- On the Attached Files, page, click Download All to create a ZIP file of all PDFs attached to the All Universal Automation Center PDFs page.
If you would like a ZIP file of specific PDFs from the PDFs page in any Documentation Library, send a request to Stonebranch Documentation.
Your feedback is very helpful in improving the documentation and its usability.
Click the Feedback link at the bottom of any page to provide feedback about this website.
If you are providing feedback for a specific page, please cut & paste the page URL into your response.
Stonebranch, Inc. provides customer support, via telephone and e-mail, for all Universal Automation Center components.
Customer support contact via e-mail also can be made via the Stonebranch website.
Customer support via telephone is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
(+1) 678 366-7887, extension 6
(+1) 877 366-7887, extension 6 [toll-free]
+49 (0) 700 5566 7887
This website contains proprietary information that is protected by copyright. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or translated in any form or language or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission, in writing, from the publisher. Requests for permission to make copies of any part of this website should be mailed to:
4550 North Point Parkway, Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA 30022 USA
Tel: (678) 366-7887
Fax: (678) 366-7717
Stonebranch, Inc.® makes no warranty, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
The information on this website is subject to change without notice.
Stonebranch shall not be liable for any errors contained herein or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of this website.
All products mentioned herein are or may be trademarks of their respective owners.
References are made throughout this website to a variety of vendor operating systems. We attempt to use the most current product names when referencing vendor software.
The following names are used in this website:
- z/OS is synonymous with IBM z/OS and IBM OS/390 line of operating systems.
- Windows is synonymous with Microsoft's Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP1 and higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 lines of operating systems. Any differences between the different systems will be noted.
- UNIX is synonymous with operating systems based on AT&T and BSD origins and the Linux operating system.
- IBM i is synonymous with IBM i/5, IBM OS/400, and OS/400 operating systems.
- IBM System i is synonymous with IBM i Power Systems, IBM AS/400, and AS/400 systems.
These names do not imply software support in any manner.